{Recipe} Rosemary-Ranch Chicken Kabobs

People, I am here to tell you that this recipe….

WILL CHANGE YOU LIFE.

Seriously, this is the best chicken kabob ever.

My friend Lisa introduced it to me awhile back and I have to admit, as much as she raved about it, it took me awhile to get around to trying it out.  Shame on me!  It has now become my go-to staple for “how I cook chicken on the grill.” 



Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Source:  The Sisters Café

1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry rosemary
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp white vinegar
fresh ground pepper to taste
3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces

Stir together marinade ingredients. Place chicken in bowl and pour marinade over – make sure all the chicken pieces are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Preheat grill to med-high heat. Thread chicken on metal skewers and discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grates. Grill kabobs for 8-12 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.

No comments: