Valentine's Decorations

Pretty low key and pretty last minute.  But I did get some Valentine's Day decorations up this year.
I added some simple pretties to the top of the piano.



I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew that I already had all the "ingredients" at the house.  I put them on a platter I had in the kitchen.  Done!

I printed off the verse in a shape of a heart via Pinterest, but apparently printed it immediately and didn't actually pin it, so I can't tell you where to get one.  Oops!  The girls like me to read the verse to them, which is an added bonus.  The round frame holds some scrapbook paper I had on hand and just cut up a little bit.

Our entertainment center

I put some red heart doilies in an apothecary jar, propped up a chocolate box I recovered in scrapbook paper, and too inspiration from here to spell out something with my Scrabble letters.

I used the same technique on the large jar as I did on the pianoscape and put some more red heart doilies in a tall vase.

Making the chalkboard festive!

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Everything looks super cute! I gotta admit pinterest rules! :)
I have done zero decorating for valentines this year. There's always next year I guess. I'm going to have to remember those adorable canning jars!