The Best of the Rest

As 2011 wraps up, I think so should I.  Not this blog, just the straggling pictures that never quite made it in.  Here's some last minute shots for your viewing pleasure:


Lily is so much more maternal this time around.  She loves her sister Emma as is very gentle and loving with her.


I decided to leaf blow in the front yard one afternoon in November.  Ava was at preschool, Emma was napping inside, but Lily and Piper had a great time playing in the pile I created.





Even though it has been a drier winter so far in Utah, we have actually had one small snowfall the end of November. The girls had a good time playing in the front yard while daddy shovelled the driveway.





I don't have too much longer to take these bathtime shots of the girls.  They are growing up so fast.


Somehow this shot of "gangsta" Lily didn't make it into the post about the candy cane mice I made for the girls' preschool classmates.  I had to share, it made me laugh!


We also made our annual pilgrimage to Temple Square in December.  Cold but clear.  Did I mention it was cold?



I bought car seat cover at a garage sale this summer to use with Emma in the winter (something I hadn't had to do with the mild Las Vegas winters).  I think she was the warmest one that night.  It is quite cozy underneath there!



If we got lost, everyone just looked for my Stay-Puft white winter jacket.  You couldn't miss me.


Emma is now big enough to sit in the Bumbo.  She loves it!  Much preferred to laying on the floor.





She also figured out how to roll from her back to her tummy on Christmas Day. As you can see, it isn't her favorite of tricks. Yet.


And now that Emma sits in the Bumbo, this is a familiar scene in our kitchen at mealtimes.  The only downside: Piper and Lily spend the entire meal trying to play with Emma and I spend the entire meal trying to get them to eat.

No comments: