Decorating for Valentine's Day

Our family room

Waxed paper hearts from crayon shavings. They look really lovely in the sunlight.


I decoupaged scrapbook paper onto papier mache' letters.

I got this wreath on an after-Christmas sale and added some Valentine's Day ribbon.

I have been tinkering with the table lay-out by the front door and really like it right now.

Original Valentine's Day art by me.

OK, so not *totally* original. I saw this idea on a blog and loved it. I used existing frames, bits of scrapbook paper from the papier mache letters to create squares and just colored in a little heart.


Some pretty Valentine's Day apothecary jars (a gift from my friend Lisa) with colorful M&Ms and paper hearts painted by Ava.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It is all so pretty! I love how you staggered the hanging of the wax paper hearts. My favorite is the framed paper.