Wild West Playground

I alluded to some fun summertime activities we’ve been enjoying lately, including a playground in West Jordan made to look like a Wild West Town (historically Utah of course).  After making an effort to find the place I couldn’t believe I hadn’t known it was there until then; it is soo close by!  Seriously, they built the brand new library next door and I had been looking for that place too.  (Sheesh, Sarah!)

014

Not only was there plenty of place for the girls to run, climb, play and slide, but there was also a long row of swings, including lots of baby seated swings for the little ones to enjoy.  And enjoy they did!  The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed a lovely summer day at the park.

015022023017

(I promise Ava was there too, but she was having too much fun running around with her new friends to be bothered taking pictures.)

No comments: