Ava’s 4th Birthday – Part #1

Wasn’t it just last year that I posted multiple posts about Ava’s birthday?  It leaves me wondering if  maybe I am going overboard again?  Oh well, what can I say, we like a good party.

We celebrated the day of with a family build-your-own-pizza party with Grandma and Grandpa Kay and a “chocolate and strawberry” birthday cake (the combination requested by Ava; I compromised by putting just the strawberries on top.)

022
023
025 
Ava had a great time opening her gifts and reading the birthday cards with Grandma.  She got a couple of cute dress and legging outfits from Grandma and Grandpa, a couple of repurposed outfits (a skirt and dress) plus a requested princess crown from mommy and daddy.  (Later on she also got to go shopping with mommy to spend some birthday money that Grandma and Grandpa Johnson sent her, which she loved!)

026
029
031
034

No comments: