Utah State Fair

Well, cross one more thing off my “10 Things to Accomplish in 2010” list.  We visited the Utah State Fair on September 12, enjoying the company of Elliott’s sister Rachel with us on the outing.

A rather sunny (and hot) day forced us to move quickly, but we got our fill of the livestock pavilions (our favorite places) and saw a few other sights. We did not however get to see the sea lion show, much to Ava’s great (and tearful) disappointment.  All in all I would say I am perfectly happy sticking to county fairs, but I am glad we made it this year. 

187

Lily loved the goats

189 Somebody gave us a peanut that she got to feed to them.

192 I got a kick out of this sign.

202Piper enjoyed her mode of transportation. 

197 Waiting for their turn on the pony ride

198Their much anticipated pony rides.  The highlight of their day! 

199
200

201They just think they are so big.

No comments: