Things I'm Loving

I picked up this blue cup at Cost Plus World Market last week.  I really needed a replacement for my other falling apart water cup and this fits the bill.  The best part is the lid, which screws on tight and the straw which has stopper so it doesn't fall out when Piper tips the cup over.  So I actually feel pretty good about letting Piper carry this cup around  (one of her favorite activities) all day long.


While at World Market I also picked myself up a ceramic re-usable coffee cup with silicon sleeve and lid.  The picture above is their holiday version (which I probably would have purchased had I seen them) but I got a floral version which I think is really pretty.  I have been taking it with me on our early preschool morning jaunts down to Provo.  Now if I can just remember to take it with me to Starbucks...


Some of you may remember my obsession love of the sweater pillow last season and a failed attempt at making my own.  Well I am bound and determined to have at least one this year.  I saw a version at Target awhile back and have been dreaming about it ever since.  Being in a cooler climate definitely helps, as my desire to snuggle down into a warm, soft, comfy pillow at the end of the day becomes stronger.  I wonder though if it would be more cost effective to simply buy a sweater I like on sale rather than a premade pillow or scouring Goodwill.  Hmmm...

Last but not least is my current favorite article of clothing, the Apt. 9 Pleated Flyaway Cardigan from Kohls.  I bought it in Heather Gray and LOVE IT!  I am so glad the weather is turning a bit cooler so that I can wear it every day.  In fact I went to garage sale yesterday and was really eyeing a gray cardigan.  Then I realized I was wearing almost the exact same thing!  I guess you could say "I like what I like" (in a good way I hope).

1 comment:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I need to get to Cost Plus as soon as possible! I love that cup in the first photo. Levi is never wanting to drink from his sippee cup. He always wants our cups and keeps spilling our water all the time. Sounds like these cups will be the answer to ending that fustration.
I LOVE the gray sweater, very cute!!