Finally - pictures of our van!






We are really enjoying our new family van. Thanks to a friend of Mom and Dad Kay's, we got an excellent deal on this 2008 Toyota Sienna with only 20,000 miles. Our plan is to keep it for a long, LONG time.
Whew - what a difference from driving my little Hyundai Accent (but I am sure that is just plain obvious!). It is such a smooth ride (rather too smooth actually - I have no idea I am speeding) that Elliott really enjoys driving it around town and says he is actually looking forward to driving it to Utah for Christmas. As you can see, the girls enjoy it too, especially Ava who climbs up into the van and then her car seat all by herself, which pleases her to no end. It also has SO much storage and leg room, that Elliott and I are simply in heaven. Thank you Lord for providing for us once again!

4 comments:

Derek and Rachel said...

Looks pretty dang sweet. I'm excited to see you guys at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what a beauty! God is indeed generous, our provider. I'm so glad for you and your growing family. Your speeding comment made me laugh :) That's what happened when I upgraded from my '95 Neon to my 2005 Altima--big change! Thankfully there's cruise control...

Love you, sis!
-Tracy-

Anonymous said...

Yep, vans are definitely the way to go! Congrats on your new wheels!

Jennifer B said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats!!