CVS Deals - 8/09/08


Well I scored again! I had been itching to get back in the CVS game while I was away and when I got home I did my homework and hit the store hard. I will spare you details as all of the breakdowns for which coupons for which products for this haul hurt my brain a little but here is a list of what I got:

  • 12 boxes of Kleenex
  • 6 packs of Huggies diapers
  • 1 pack of Pampers diapers
  • 2 bags of Chex Mix
  • 4 Cover Girl face products
  • 2 Colgate toothpastes
  • 5 Dawn dish detergent
  • 2 Oral B toothbrushes
  • 1 pack of mechanical pencils
  • 1 pack of Twizzlers (to keep Ava happy during the trip)
  • 1 huge can of Folgers coffee
  • 2 Pert Plus shampoos

I used about $13 on CVS gift cards, received $7 in Extra Care Bucks to use later and will also receive an extra $6 rebate on the Huggies - making this haul *almost* completely FREE! Total out of my pocket after all was said and done - $.29 (cause I didn't feel like putting $.29 on a gift card)!

1 comment:

M.S. said...

okay you must teach me your coupon and saving trade. We must have a phone conference about this. I need a CVS near me too... that might not happen!