The Best Cupcakes EVER!

OK, so not that I NEED to be making or eating cupcakes, but I was really craving a cupcake last week. I made it until Friday, when I decided to indulge myself and try a new recipe too - hey, why not kill two birds with one stone, right? Wow, wow, wowwy! These are the BEST cupcakes I ever tasted (I made the chocolate version). Seriously, these tasted like you bought them at a professional bakery.

Secrets of a Home Baker Part I

Secrets of a Home Baker Part II

Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for the yummiest recipe EVER!! Seriously, unless you have someone to share them with, beware the temptation. OK, enough raving - but don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

K&E'sMama said...

Glad you love them and thanks for the post!
I will have more cake/cupcakes tips coming soon!
~Green Mama

Heather Hernandez said...

Thanks so much for the link and sharing these recipes with your readers! I hope to have Green Mama back for some more tips in the near future!