December Updates {Life Via Facebook}

December 3
Piper's dinnertime prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for my food. Please bless it. I love my sisters because they love me. We're having applesauce for dessert. In Jesus' name, Amen.

December 11
Finding time to shop without kids in tow is difficult; now talking in code with Elliott r grandparents about gifts is becoming a James Bond-worthy accomplishment!

December 21
Elliott got a full "Bye bye DaDa" out of Emma this morning, complete with furious waving. Too cute

I am SO excited to be taking the girls to the symphony tomorrow. Seeing their faces look at all of the instruments playing all of the songs they sing-along to: priceless! (And no, I am NOT afraid to take my kids to the symphony when they are this little. I have grand memories of my own from our annual "Peter and the Wolf" school trips.)

December 26
The girls and I just played the board game Aggravation (which I got Elliott for Christmas). They understood it and we had a great time - until Ava won and Lily burst into tears. We are working on good sportsmanship now.

December 29
Snuck one in under the wire: I have now read 24 books in 2012. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

No comments: