If you’re like me, your digital photos tend to hang out a little too long in the camera (or computer) only to gather so much dust that they get buried forever. Want a little motivation to not let that happen?
My favorite online photo site, Shutterfly is running a spiffy contest for the next few weeks (sorry, I am bit late on this – but better late than never, right?) that you might want to get in on.
Why? Because the prizes are awesome - the grand prize is a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever. Nice, huh?
Here’s how Shutterfly’s Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook works - all you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! Best yet, you can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period (so it doesn’t matter that I’m a little late, ha ha!)
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
Disclosure: I received compensation from Shutterfly for this post, however all opinions are my own.