All About Lily

358
When Lily had her VIP Day in March she was asked a series of questions to help her friends at school learn more about her.  My sister asked me what they were and I have been slow in posting them.  But they are a sweet moment in time and I will be glad I wrote them down here:

I am special because… I am a good sister and I have curly hair.

My favorite sport is… playing catch.

I would like to visit… Disneyland.

What I like best about me is… being a girl.

My favorite book is… Cat in the Hat.

My favorite TV show is… Go Diego Go.

I like to eat… grilled cheese sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, and french fries.

My favorite color is… pink and purple.

When I grow up I want to be… a construction worker.


407-1
I also wanted to include some of my own.  I love Lily because…

She says “ro-gurt” instead of “yogurt.”

She started a story the other day with “If I lived on a meteor…”

She likes me to help her eat her dinner.

Her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and she requests it every night at bedtime.

I have caught her picking her nose and then wiping boogies on the wall.  (Ok, so maybe I don’t love that so much.)

She is a daddy’s girl through and through, and she is exactly like him.

She is happy playing by herself but can sometimes feel lonely without Ava (especially at bedtime and church).

While most people put a puzzle together by starting with the border and then working in, Lily will just pick up any piece and start building it from there.  Her brain just works like that.

When she puts her mind to something, she does it.  And she does it well.   So far we’ve notice this with canoeing, ice skating, puzzles and public speaking.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I totally love this girl. Thanks for sharing some of the special qualities that make her such an amazing and unique creation. She is so precious and we love her so much!