My 30th Birthday

Earth Day, Sarah's Birthday. A little ditty to help you remember next year. Ha ha! Yesterday I turned 30 and had an excellent day. For the most part it continued it's normal Wednesday schedule, starting with Music Makers class at 10am, where I whispered to my friend that it was my birthday. So she helped round up a few other moms and we hit CiCi's pizza buffet (why? kids can run around a bit, giving the mommies a break, and nobody seems to mind) where they sang happy birthday to me.

That evening we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, where Elliott and I both agreed that dining out now compared to Boston (when no kids were around) is SUCH a different experience. Now, every restaurant outing comes with a sense of urgency (are the kids going to meltdown in 5 minutes or 20?). Oh how times change! Anyway, it was all worth it when I got to eat my favorite CF meal: fried calamari to start, chicken madeira, and Godiva chocolate cheesecake (to-go!). All in all a great way to turn 30! Not to mention we still have a date night lined up for Saturday for some continuing birthday fun. Stay tuned!



4 comments:

Babette said...

You girls are looking good:) Happy Birthday Sarah! Have a great time on Saturday!

Jennifer B said...

I glad you had a happy birthday!! Cute Pics!!

PS - I think it is funny you haven't put our blog button on your blog. Sorry made me giggle.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Hope it was greaet!

M.S. said...

i knew your birthday was this month but I couldn't remember the day! Happy Birthday and I'll always remember now! (Earth Day!)